Should it prove difficult to get to Kendal for whatever reason the studio can come to you, in reality the world is our studio and we can bring light to any situation, be that studio heads or more mobile flashes, each assignment is different and will require a different approach.
What can Wood & Co photograph in the mobile studio?
- Anything if we refer to the ‘studio’ as the place in which we work, a bit more restricted if using a backdrop.
- ‘Go-To’ backdrop is 2.72 metres most colours available by prior arrangement, defaults will be white / grey / black, upto around 4 metres by prior arrangement.
- Suitable for people and products.
Does it cost more than the static studio?
- Maybe, maybe not – tell us what is required and where you are located.
What are the Studio Facilities?
Wood & Co’s studio is in Kendal, Cumbria, close to the town centre with ample parking, it has excellent access from the whole of the UK by road and train and at the Gateway to the Lake District. Studio comes with WiFi and a huge magnificent white infinity cove, hanging, steaming and changing facilities, and dressing out sections for hair or make up. Catering is available and a small kitchenette for making refreshments and to maintain the mood a full sound system is built in.
- Large Infinity Cove + other shoot areas.
- Hair and Make-Up units.
- Changing area.
- Hanging Rails.
- Disabled Toilet.
- Chill Zone.
- Office / meeting / viewing area.
- Tethered Shooting available to laptop and big screen by request.
- Located in Kendal, LA9
We will need models, can Wood & Co assist in the search?
- Sure, we can either put you in touch with model agencies or we can put a shout out on social media, it is almost always more efficient for you to use professional models though. Models fees will vary according to the usage required.
How long will it take to photograph my products?
- Tell us a little bit more about the products and we will be able to come up with some ideas for you, we will always be as efficient as possible.
Can I book just an hour?
Can Wood & Co supply hair and Make-up?
- Absolutely, Wood and Co have a great supply of professionals for your project, from simple titivation to full look changes, available to hire as part of your quote or as a separate transaction direct.
We will be booking at least a full day, can Wood & Co supply catering?
- Of course, we will liaise with you about dietary requirements and food choices, from £8.00 per head delivered to the studio.
Can Wood & Co shoot in a studio of our choice?
- Yes, I am more than happy to travel to a facility of your choice assuming it is suitable for the job.
Is there accommodation local to the studio?
- As can be expected there is a wide range of accommodation form Guest houses to 5* hotels, inclusive of Travel Lodge and Premier Inn brands, transport can be arranged.
What are Wood & Co’s studio rates?
- Please get in touch to discuss your project for a tailored quotation.